o Commercial General Liability
o Business Auto
o Workers Compensation and Employers Liability
o Marine Insurance
o Directors and Officers Liability (D&O)
o Errors and Ommissions (E&O) and Professional Liability
o Employment Practices Liability (EPLI)
Other Business Insurance Coverages include, but are not limited to:
Crime (Employees Dishonesty and Theft)
Commercial Umbrella/Excess Liability
Boiler and Machinery
Bonds (Contract and License)
Internet, Cyber, Privacy Liability
Employee Benefits Liability
Environmental and Pollution Liability
One of the most important insurance policies a person holds is home insurance. With home insurance, SC residents are protecting one of their most valuable financial assets. When choosing coverage for an investment of this magnitude, it is important to have a professional opinion. For example, Insurance along the coastline and low-lying areas can be very complex due to hurricanes. Hurricane coverage can contain separate deductibles so we want to ensure you have the correct coverage in the event of such a disaster.
When choosing coverage for typical home insurance, SC residents may consider the following options:
- Insurance to cover the structure of your home.
- Coverage for your possessions, up to a limit set in the insurance policy.
- Liability protection in case someone is injured on your property
- And more!
If you would like to learn more about our coverage options for home insurance, South Carolina residents can contact us in many ways. Fill out our free quote request form here, call 843-884-8951, or talk to us in person at our Mt. Pleasant location. However you decide to contact us, we look forward to working with you to build a homeowner's insurance package that will fit both your needs and your budget.
Ahoy! We all enjoy fun in the sun; however we want you to protect yourself, your passengers, and your investment. Your boat allows you to get away from all the stress and pressure of the mainland and kick back by yourself or with good friends. At Paul Foster Insurance Agency, we make sure that you enjoy your time on the water without having to worry about what could go wrong. Our agency specializes in writing insurance policies for boaters, so you can be certain we will provide you with the best protection available. We can tailor an insurance policy to your unique needs.
Our watercraft insurance plans can provide you with coverage against many different types of loss. We offer:
- Medical Payments Coverage We offer medical coverage that can cover your eligible medical expenses if you get hurt when on the water.
- Physical Damage Coverage This optional coverage is typically designed to take care of your boat, motor, and trailer. Our agents will help you determine the right amount of physical damage coverage for each boat on your policy. You will also need to choose a deductible (the amount you would pay on a claim) before your policy kicks in.
- Liability Coverage If you're involved in an accident, there's a good chance another person or another watercraft is involved. And if you're at fault, you'll need liability coverage. You can choose a lot of liability coverage or a little - it's up to you. We'll show you what coverage and limits may be available, and how to get the maximum personalized protection you need. For your free quote please fill out the quote request form on our site or call one of our agents. Happy Boating!
- Term Life Insurance Term life insurance provides protection for a specified period of time. If you do not currently have life insurance, term can be a good place to start. It's generally less expensive than permanent (whole) life insurance, and is available in varying time periods with fixed premiums from a one year (annual renewable term) to 20-year (level term) period. Furthermore, term life insurance is sometimes convertible to permanent coverage, providing you with flexibility as your needs change.
- Whole Life Insurance Whole life insurance is a form of permanent life insurance that remains in force for your entire lifetime, provided premiums are paid as specified in the policy. Whole life insurance can be an investment opportunity, as many whole life insurance policies also build cash value over time.
- Universal Life Insurance Universal life is a form of permanent life insurance characterized by its flexible premiums, face amounts and unbundled pricing structure. Universal life can build cash value, which earns an interest rate that may adjust periodically, but is usually guaranteed not to fall below a certain percentage. What type of life insurance is best for you? Talk with the team at Paul Foster Insurance Agency. We can assist in identifying the best protection for you.
- Business Owners Policies (BOP)
- Worker's Compensation
- General Liability
- Errors & Omissions
- Commercial Auto
- Commercial Property
- Group Benefits
- Professional Liability
- Standard Flood Insurance Policies
- Preferred Risk Flood Insurance Policies
- Property Damage
- Collision Coverage
- Personal Injuries
- Medical Payments
- Loan and Lease Payoff
- And More!
We can't predict the outcome but we can cover the aftermath. One of our specialized life insurance agents will personally assist you with determining your needs based on your circumstances and financial goals with our term or whole-life insurance programs. We offer some of the most competitive life insurance quotes in the Charleston area so don't delay, protect your family today.
There are several different types of life insurance products available - the most common include:
By most accounts a business cannot afford a substantial loss, whether you are a national chain or a locally owned and operated storefront. The goal of doing business is maximizing profits, while minimizing costs. Keeping costs to an acceptable level entails finding affordable, comprehensive business insurance that can reduce the cost of unexpected losses, like natural disasters, lawsuits, employee injuries, and more. But, how much business insurance is too much?
How much is too little?
State regulations will determine basic insurance requirements. Among the commonly required policies are workers compensation, unemployment, and disability insurance. But these may not be enough. Business insurance packages can include any of the following coverages:
At Paul Foster Insurance Agency Insurance, we understand the importance of having affordable, comprehensive business coverage in place - no matter how big or small the business may be. We can identify the required state policies and suggest more comprehensive and affordable business insurance solutions. Contact us or fill out our free business insurance quote form for more information today.
Don't let your antiques and assets float away. Protect them with a flood policy. Flood protection is imperative along the coastline and other low-lying areas. Not to mention, it will provide you with a sense of security after the flood waters recede. Our agents are competent, experienced and qualified to tailor a flood policy based on your specific needs.
Various policies are available based on oy property's location and flood history:
If you live in a community that participates in the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP), your building and its contents can be covered by a standard flood insurance policy. The NFIP was established by the Federal Government to help communities who "voluntarily participate in the NFIP by adopting and enforcing floodplain management ordinances to reduce future flood damage." To be considered a flood, the waters must cover at least two acres or affect at least two properties. You must apply for building coverage and contents coverage separately if you choose to invest in a standard flood insurance policy.
If your home or business is in a low or moderate risk zone, your building may qualify for a low-cost preferred risk policy. While you aren't required to purchase flood insurance in low-to-moderate risk areas, a preferred risk policy will protect your home and its contents if you are affected by a small flood or a larger flood that has extended into your low-risk area. In truth, many flood insurance claims occur in low-to-moderated risk areas.
Don't wait until it's too late. Call a Paul Foster Insurance agent today to protect your property in Mount Pleasant, Charleston, West Ashley Daniel Island, North Charleston, Summerville, Moncks Corner, Goose Creek, Walterboro, Isle of Palms, Sullivan's Island, Kiawah / Seabrook Islands, Edisto, Myrtle Beach and all areas throughout South Carolina.
We can all agree there are terrible drivers out there, so in the event that two bumpers collide, make sure you have the proper auto insurance and liability coverage. Paul Foster Insurance has access to an array of automotive insurance providers with very competitive rates. We over policies that will cover you in the case of perils such as:
By providing each and every one of our drivers a personalized SC auto insurance policy, we hope to ensure that our customers are supplied with all the coverage options they need at a price point that is within their grasp. Call one our agents today for a FREE quote!